If you have dream to pursue your career in embedded software technology and want to become the part of fantastic team then avail this opportunity.
Mentor Graphics (Lahore) Pakistan is looking for Senior Software Development Engineer to develop automotive software in embedded C environment.
The desired candidate must have:
• BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Sciences
• 2-3 years of experience in embedded software development
• Experience in C programming. Knowledge of Java/Eclipse would be a plus
• Good knowledge and experience with tools used for embedded software development (from simple debuggers to complex in-circuit emulators)
• Good knowledge in microcontrollers/hardware peripheries frequently used in the automotive industry
• Experience with RTOS or with Embedded Linux would be a plus
• Knowledge of bootloaders would be a plus
• Knowledge about different buses like CAN, LIN, Ethernet, Flexray etc.
• Excellent problem solving & analytical skills and ability to learn new technologies
• Ability to work in a small team and also independently
• Good verbal and written communication skills
If you find yourself eligible according to criteria then share your CV at
25 February, 2017. Don’t forget to mention title of the job in subject line of the email.